From the road you can see that it’s a modern home, but what they’ve done inside is truly amazing…
The 2017 built home, on the boundary between Gledhow and Lockyer was placed right at the back of the lot, which makes the 618 m2, enclosed yard feel extra-large. It’s plain to see that there is plenty of space for garages, sheds, vege gardens and an orchard. This home was mostly tenanted at a whopping $420 per week, so the yard is mostly grass. At least it allows the new owners a clean slate to design whatever will suit their specific needs.
On entrance there’s a massive, beautifully finished open plan area. This consists of the main lounge facing the street where you can take in the views of the creek on the other side of the road and bask in the winter sun. There is a fireplace in the corner ready to be connected. Oak coloured vinyl planks finish off the classy, rustic feel of the open plan area. Large windows ensure that the open plan area is light, bright and sunny.
Behind the lounge is a dining area and of course you cannot overlook the simply gorgeous kitchen with its stone benchtops and marble tiling. The quality of the kitchen and its clever design is definitely the most outstanding feature of the home and proudly takes centre stage.
Other than the gorgeous benchtops and tiles, you also have a good size pantry, a sunken sink, a dishwasher, a 900 oven and hob, loads of cupboards and wonderful bench workspaces that should satisfy the most discerning home chefs. A full-length breakfast bar adds to the practicality of a family home.
The TV room flows off the dining area which in turn, leads out to a large, private back deck – ideal for BBQ’s and entertaining.
Left of the entrance is a big, light and bright master suite. The room is queen size plus with a shower, toilet and basin en suite and a walk-in robe. It is cleverly set apart from the other bedrooms for added privacy.
The entrance to the corridor leading to the other two bedrooms, separate loo, full family bathroom and the laundry is right behind the master bedroom.
As you enter the corridor there’s a linen cupboard on your left and a double slider cupboard straight ahead of you. This cupboard cleverly hides the washing machine and tumble dryer with a wash trough on the left.
Straight down the corridor is bedroom 2 and 3. They’re queen sized with built-in robes and a large window looking out to the back deck.
The separate water closet is next with a gorgeous, full family bathroom next door. The kitchen finishes and colour scheme repeat in the wet areas. A shower, marble benched basin and an extra deep, full-length bath complete the picture.
We’re all aware that Mueller Road has a fair amount of traffic. Ask yourself if it’s more or less than Ulster Road, South Coast Highway, North Road, Chester Pass or Albany Highway? I don’t believe it is.
There are 2 new developments in the area, one just up the road with really lovely homes and the other off Argylle Street. Have a drive around the area and you will note that the old Lockyer is changing and upgrading rapidly.
Lockyer school has won awards as one of the best schools in Albany so a lot of young parents are moving into the area.
On top of that, a new aged care facility opened recently in the new development closest to this home.
This property is very suitable as a permanent or an investment home, so don’t miss the chance of owning a gorgeous property at a very fair price in a fast-developing area.
There won’t be home opens, so please contact the exclusive agent Jess for a private viewing on 0410 631 335. I promise you’ll be as impressed as I was!
What you need to know:
- 618 m2 block with the house near the back boundary, so the yard feels big
- Completed in 2017 so only 3 years old
- Few wooden steps up to the entrance of the home or enter without stairs from side of the home and decked area
- Fully enclosed yard, safe for kids and animals
- Space for garages, sheds, veges and trees
- Enter into a large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining and TV area that opens out to a private back patio – light and bright
- Beautiful oak vinyl planks throughout with carpets in bedrooms
- Simply gorgeous kitchen – top quality stone benchtops and marble tiles
- Full-length breakfast bar
- Pantry, dishwasher, 900 mm oven and hob, double fridge space, sunken sink, lots of cupboards and benchtops
- Big windows in the main lounge and main bedroom, so you get lots of light and winter sun. It overlooks the creek on the other side of the road
- Main bedroom at the front – queen size plus with a walk-in robe and a modern en suite – shower, basin and toilet.
- Double sliding door to back entertainment patio
- A corridor off kitchen leads to other bedrooms, a full bathroom and laundry
- Laundry (very clever) in the cupboard as you enter the corridor
- Bedroom 2 and 3 mirror images – queen size, looks out to back patio, BIR
- Separate toilet
- Shower, basin and deep, full-size bath for family bathroom – really lovely
- Fireplace in the lounge, not connected
- Rapid development in Lockyer
- Close to one of our best primary schools
- Rates and taxes for 2019/20 year – $2,456.20