You might think that there would be lots wrong with a 4 (or if you prefer 5) bedroom home with a double garage and spacious yard at only $289,000? Not at all…😊
This really cute, cottagey home is without a doubt one of the best choices in its price class.
A neat, low maintenance front yard and large wooden deck welcomes you to the front door.
Enter into the lounge and you’ll be immediately impressed by the high raked ceilings which adds a lot of character and light to the home. From here you can see the dining room, stairs going up to the next level and the two corridors left and right leading to the bedrooms, laundry and awesome bathroom.
To the right of the lounge are 2 spacious bedrooms. The one facing the front yard is approximately 3 x 4 m2, while the second is a roughly 3 x 4.5 m2 with pleasant views to the back yard.
A glass slider opens out from the dining area to a wooden deck overlooking the backyard.
The kitchen is next to the dining area – hidden away just behind the staircase. It’s not huge, but there’s a double sink; a brand new, free-standing oven and hob, space for a fridge and good cupboard space.
Down the corridor (left of entry) you will find the laundry on your right with a door that leads out onto the back deck.
At the end of the corridor is a new, separate water closet and a lovely new bathroom – complete with a shower, fancy bath and basin. Two more spacious bedrooms, roughly 3.5 x 3.5 m2 each are down this corridor – facing the front yard and afternoon sun.
Upstairs is delightful. The current owners use it as the 5th bedroom (master bedroom) and their private retreat, but it could easily be a second lounge or whatever your needs may be.
It consists of a big room (current bedroom) and behind this, there’s space for an office or private lounge. Extra storage space was cleverly incorporated in the roof space. On the other side of the stairs is another room, roughly the size of a small single room – currently used as a large walk in robe.
A private wooden deck looks out onto the backyard and over the neighbouring rooftops to rather lovely water views in the distance. This would be the ideal quiet space to unwind with a glass of wine or a beer after a hard day’s work.
A wide gravelled driveway down the side of the house leads into a gated back yard – ideal for kids and pets. With an 835 m2 yard, there’s plenty of space to park a boat, caravan and a few cars securely. The double garage (single sliding door) has a good workshop space attached as an added bonus.
Most Lower King inhabitants enjoy boating and fishing or want to be in a quiet area close to the water. The Lower King Bridge is just 2.5 km up the road, while the Lower King boat ramp is only 1.8 km/ 4 minutes’ drive away.
This home would be very suitable for first home buyers, tradies, families and investors. The size and layout of the home allows for easy alterations to suit your needs.
Why only $289,000? The current owners have outgrown this home and have a subject to sale offer on another property, which means they cannot consider a subject sale contract from a buyer on this property. We’d like to welcome inspections from qualified buyers (pre-approved finance or cash).
Please contact the exclusive agent Jess Adams on 0410 631 335 or via email email@example.com to arrange a private viewing – I’d love to show you through, you definitely won’t be disappointed!
- 4 Good size bedrooms (no built-in robes) + upstairs 5th bedroom/second lounge with office space/private lounge and walk in robe
- Large block of 835 m2 with gated yard, double garage and workshop
- Front wooden deck, back deck and another upstairs
- Gorgeous new bathroom and separate water closet
- The brick veneer home was built in 1990 – with recent renovations
- Light, bright and happy home
- No immediate maintenance required, but can do with new bedroom carpets and a lick of paint in places
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge
- Electric hot water system with a booster
- Water softener installed
- Second toilet’s plumbing is installed
- 3 Minutes’ drive from Lower King Bridge
- 4 Minutes’ drive to Lower King Boat Ramp
- 4 Minutes’ drive to Bayonet Head Shopping Centre
- 220m to Lower King Community Kindy
- Flinders Park Primary School is 4 minutes’ drive away while ASHS is the closest high school
- The school bus pickup is a 2-minute walk – literally at the end of the road
- Rates and taxes 2019/2020 – $1,965.07