This designer class, compact home of 121 m2 is located in one of Albany’s most popular new estates, only 10 minutes’ drive from Albany and 3 minutes’ drive from Bayonet Head Shopping Centre. Scenic waterways, parks, schools and beaches are within easy reach, which makes this area immensely popular with homeowners, tenants and investment buyers alike.
The easy-care block of 513 m2 with dimensions of 16 m f/b and 32 m on the sides ensures a good size, secure and sunny backyard for outdoor entertainment, kids and pets.
The fantastic design and gorgeous finishes of this 2014 built home make it extraordinary. Extras include a fully ducted multi-zone reverse cycle air conditioner, premium carpet in the main en suite and of course the beautiful white shutters throughout the home. The colour schemes throughout this home are soft and easy on the eye, yet offers subtle contrasts throughout.
The design was based on a small family or an executive couple’s needs. The main bedroom and en-suite are large, so is the open plan living/dining/kitchen area which flows through to a lovely under-roof patio with quality blinds. The sliding door to the patio is cleverly hidden by a wall of blinds which helps to create a cosy indoor area. The extra two bedrooms are double in size with built-in cupboards, the laundry is spacious and the front TV room, complete with built-in speakers for the TV, acts as a second living zone.
The galley kitchen is compact but has everything a small family could need, including top cupboards, a good size pantry, a small dishwasher and a handy breakfast bar.
The lovely portico at the front of the home allows under-roof access to the remote double garage – which in turn has extra space at the back for storage or a small workshop. You can also access the garage from the backyard.
I was highly impressed with the home and the sunny, light and bright aspects throughout. The early morning winter sun hits the front of the home and then pours into the open plan area through the big side windows and their gorgeous slatted blinds. This ensures that the living areas are always light and bright even on a wintery day. It might be a small thing but good light is definitely a mood changer when you’re living in a cooler climate.
There won’t be any home opens but qualified buyers over $399,000 are welcome to contact the EXCLUSIVE AGENT Jess for a private viewing – the sooner the better as it won’t be on the market very long.
What you need to know:
- Gorgeous, upmarket designer home of 121 m2 on 516 m2 land
- Situated in one of the best new developments, close to town
- Ideal for an executive couple or small family
- Light, bright and opulent touches throughout
- Fully ducted multi-zone reverse cycle air conditioner and premium white shutters
- Front TV room with built-in speakers
- Large master suite with feature wall, built-in robes and huge shower en-suite
- Large family bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Spacious laundry with double cupboards
- 2 Double bedrooms with BIC’s
- Galley kitchen with small dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
- Private under-roof patio with quality blinds
- Fully fenced backyard
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Beautiful sunny aspect and close to the park
- Double remote garage with double access
- Spotless home with serious wow factors
- 2019/20 Rates and Taxes $2,260.09
- Definitely the best buy in this price class, so be quick!