2 Bedrooms x 1 Bathroom x 1 Carport
2 Bedrooms x 1 Bathroom x 1 Carport
Perfectly located just a few minutes’ drive from Ocean Beach and the charming town of Denmark, this stylish, fully renovated, two bedroom home is a rare find, so sure to be snapped up quickly.
It’s set to the back of the 1,138 m2 block in a lovely treed setting. A large, north-east facing front deck is an ideal living space and takes full advantage of the morning sun that floods into the home through big windows and a large glassed double front door.
The inside of the home is an absolute delight, with Tasmanian oak floors throughout and soft, freshly painted walls ensuring the inside is light, bright and welcoming. A tile fire is set in the corner of the spacious open plan living area, adding to the cosy appeal and effortlessly heating the home on those colder wintery nights.
One area where this home is sure to win hearts is the kitchen. Gorgeously finished with soft closing drawers, an impressive double enamel sink under a big window; a modern electric oven and a 4 burner gas cook top with enough space left for a large fridge. There is plenty of well planned bench and cupboard space, a handy breakfast bar and a hidden rubbish and recycling bin which conveniently opens under the sink. A double pantry cupboard is conveniently situated close to the fridge space so still within easy reach.
The two bedrooms lead off the open plan living area on either side of the home, so both enjoy privacy. The master bedroom is queen size and faces out onto the front deck enjoying lovely morning sun and a beautiful view over the treetops.
The second bedroom is also queen size, again with large windows facing north to capture afternoon light.
The bathroom is a real winner, also benefiting from the recent renovation with a stylish, modern feel and earthy tones. A large shower is tucked behind a single glass screen, with a modern, dark-wood vanity complete with a smart enamel basin situated alongside and a toilet in the corner. A large picture window ensures that this area is light and bright.
The laundry is immaculate and boasts the same Tasmanian Oak bench tops as the kitchen, with a deep linen cupboard to the left – more than adequate for storage needs. A wash trough and washing machine complete the space, with a glass door offering direct access to the large, private back patio.
A garden shed, clothes line and veggie patch feature at the rear of the block behind the patio, perfect for pottering around and growing your own greens if you’re planning a permanent move, or low maintenance and easy care if you’re planning to use the property as a getaway or holiday home.
Inspection of this home won’t disappoint, so please contact the Albany based, exclusive listing agents Michael Adams on 0408 202 081 or Jess Adams on 0410 631 335 to book a viewing today.
What you need to know:
– Fully renovated, surprisingly spacious 2 bedroom home
– Minutes from town and Ocean Beach
– Nestled amongst trees on easy care 1,138 m2 block
– Kitchen and living areas modern and impressive
– Modern bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
– Big windows throughout the home
– Large front deck with ramp access
– Spacious, paved back patio for entertaining and extra storage
– Instantaneous gas HWC, septic tanks
– Relatively steep driveway, made up for by the lovely outlook while adding privacy and a buffer from the road
– Single open-sided carport but plenty of parking on the level bitumen area near the home
– Original built 1992, solid construction, neat and well maintained
– Beautiful wooden floors and quality finishes
– Water tank to enjoy fresh drinking water or for use in the garden
– Double glass doors opening onto extensive front deck
– Spectacular bird life in this area
– Tile fire for heating
Please Contact Us For More Information
Or Schedule A Private Viewing