The home overlooks a large, well-kept family park and is perfectly situated close to town, schools, the hospital and IGA Spencer Park. This fact alone should attract attention from investors, first home buyers, renovators or someone looking for a solid family home close to town.
Enter from the front patio into a large lounge, complete with a tile fire that effortlessly heats the home during the cooler months. The original wood fireplace was preserved and adds character to the room.
Fresh tiles lead through to a spacious, light and bright dining area. The farm style kitchen boasts a servery and is spacious and practical with lots of solid cupboards and bench spaces.
Behind the kitchen is a large tiled laundry with a wash trough and side access to the washing line. A laundry hutch links this room to the family bathroom.
A corridor leads off to the left from the dining area to three very spacious bedrooms, all roughly 4 x 4 m2 and all with built in cupboards.
A powder room with a toilet and wash basin is at the end of the corridor while a large, neutrally tiled bathroom boasts a shower, bath and basin.
The single drive-thru garage offers ramp access at the side of the home, ideal for older people or mothers with prams. There’s even space for a vege garden at the back of the home.
The home was built in 1989, so it’s a typical layout of that era. It’s absolutely fine to rent out or live in as is, but if you wanted to go the extra mile then updating the carpets in the lounge, bedrooms and corridor and maybe a fresh coat of paint on the dark cupboards will do wonders.
The main reasons you should consider this home would be position, size of the rooms, rock-solid construction and of course affordability. This home offers spectacular value so please contact the sole agent Jess on 0410 631 335 for a viewing soonest.
• Perfectly situated close to town, schools, hospital and IGA
• Overlooks well-kept, large family park
• Large lounge with tile fire
• Spacious, light and bright dining area next to kitchen
• Farm style, solid kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Large laundry with direct access to side patio
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built in cupboards
• Linen cupboard in corridor and separate side access to courtyard
• Separate powder room at end of corridor
• Large family bathroom with shower, bath and basin
• Fully fenced and gated
• Single drive-thru garage offering side entry up a ramp
• Small shed and ideal vege area at back of home
• Electrical HWC
• Built 1989
• Security roller shutters on lounge and bedroom windows as well as the dining room door.
• Rates and Taxes roughly $2,000 a year
• Priced for a quick sale
Please Contact Us For More Information
Or Schedule A Private Viewing