This definitely isn’t the standard McKail home – in fact, it’s delightfully extraordinary…
In short, it can be described as utterly gorgeous, oozing opulence, brilliantly designed with quality fittings throughout and lots of extras. It would fit all the requirements any family could possibly want or need.
This 2008 built, brick veneer home on an easy-care 648 m2 block offers 4 bedrooms, 2 gorgeous bathrooms, a massive open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area opening up to a private patio and backyard, a superb theatre room, double garages with a drive through into a covered area that can accommodate 2 more cars or a small boat and trailer; a double garage workshop/studio and much much more.
The stylish exterior and immaculate front lawn are impressive when you drive past, while two rows of white roses lead you to the front door.
On entry, the lovely chandelier and huge, bright entrance hall grab your attention.
To the right is the large master en suite with a big walk-in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning. The wooden slat blinds and feature light matches perfectly with the tranquil, classy theme. The bathroom is gorgeous and practical with its double basins straight ahead, a double shower to the right and a separate water closet to the left. It’s open-plan yet the design provides a degree of privacy at the same time – clever.
A very wide corridor leads towards the back and side of the home. To the left is 3 more spacious bedrooms all with double walk-in robes. 2 Bedrooms have ceiling fans and the third has a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep this whole area the perfect temperature no matter the weather. They share a large family bathroom with a deep bath, double shower and basin, while the separate water closet can be found off the laundry. The laundry boasts a large walk-in linen cupboard and long benches for ease of use.
The main corridor leads to the stunning gourmet kitchen with its coffered ceiling and granite benchtops, quality lighting, a large electric oven and gas hotplate, large pantry, a double sink, dishwasher and a separate water filter for pure drinking water. Ample room makes this an entertainer’s delight where more than one chef can cook up a storm for family and guests.
The overlap of the granite bench is ideal as a breakfast bar where you can enjoy a quick snack while the air-conditioned dining area is large and comfortably fits an 8-seater or more. High ceilings and large windows ensure that this area is always light and bright.
The open plan lounge backs onto the lush and very private back patio and looks out to the quality fitted undercover area.
The home theatre is going to be the envy of your mates. It has an electric roller shutter to the window and suitable downlights to create the ideal atmosphere, day or night. A large electric fire ensures extra cosiness in winter if you want to escape and read a book, watch a movie, or play online games with family and friends.
Speakers connect the private outdoor patio area with the theatre room so you can watch or listen to your preferred sport, show or music whenever you want while enjoying a BBQ or sitting around the wood-burning built-in fireplace. Like the theatre room, it also has electric roller blinds to enclose this area which serves a double purpose by keeping the noise level down. The lovely water feature and decorative garden lights add to a relaxing atmosphere where you can unwind or enjoy a few drinks with family and friends.
A neat, double garage sized shed in the back garden takes care of a workshop or studio space, so there really is everything any family would desire.
This home is a must to view to fully appreciate the quality and space. The property is fully enclosed, so safe for kids and pets while a beautiful park is a few minutes’ walk away where they can play, have picnics and relax. The position is close to town, TAFE, Orana Coles, schools and bus services. The area is quiet and the neighbours are lovely, so all the boxes are truly ticked.
Private viewings only through Jess, but please be quick as this very special home won’t be on the market for very long.
What you need to know:
- High-quality home with 4 luxurious bedrooms and 2 lovely bathrooms
- Double garage plus undercover drive through space for 2 more cars, or a small boat and trailer
- 2008 build, 648 m2 block
- Gorgeous main en suite with a huge walk-in robe and stunning bathroom
- Superb open plan kitchen with granite benchtops and big dining and lounge areas
- High and coffered ceilings as features
- Separate theatre room with electric fireplace and electric roller blinds
- Private back patio with roller blinds, water feature, built-in fireplace and water tank
- Double garage size shed as a workshop, storage or studio in the back garden
- Fully reticulated gardens with decorative garden lights
- 3 Reverse cycle air conditioners and 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Built-in cupboards or walk-in cupboards throughout
- Gas infinity HWS, deep sewer, town gas
- New Bosch dishwasher
- Water conditioner and purifier for the whole house with a separate filter for the kitchen
- New LED lighting throughout, feature lights and chandeliers
- Patio roller blinds, water feature and a 1,500l water tank
- Rates and taxes 2019/20 – $2,515.63
- Exceptional quality and finishes – the home is absolutely immaculate
- Every room has a wow factor
- Lovely area near a park and quick exit to Albany Highway via Lancaster Road
- Very fairly priced for a quick sale
- Be quick as it won’t be on the market for long, so contact the exclusive agent Jess now on 0410 631 335 and book a private viewing. One lucky buyer…